We are excited to announce Chanticleer’s Conference, Awards Banquet, and Books By the Bay Book Festival!
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 25th, 26th & 27st at the Bellwether Hotel, by beautiful Bellingham Bay, Wash. conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C.
The Chanticleer Conference will focus on how to help authors achieve their publishing goals by offering sessions on:
- Book Marketing Tips & Tools
- Understanding Distribution and Sales Channels
- How to Design a Cover that Sells Your Book
- Social Media Strategies & Savvy
- E-pub Avenues & Tactics
- Discoverability Tools & Strategic Planning
- The Business of Being a Writer
- Collaboration & Networking to Expand Readership
- Branding & Platform Building
- Pricing Strategies
You do NOT have to be a published author to attend this conference! Aspiring authors will benefit immensely from this conference. We will also offer “writing concept” classes to get you on your way!
Click here to Register Today!
Meet other members of the Chanticleer Community of Authors and Readers at this fun and informative three -day event featuring:
- CBR Awards Banquet–You don’t have to be a CBR winner to attend this exciting event!
- Books By the Bay Book Fair at the Bellwether – author table included for attendees!
- Conference with workshops/social media sessions/marketing lessons
- Networking Opportunities
- Prizes and Drawings
The Chanticleer Awards Banquet and Conference will feature:
- Three full days of classes, sessions, & author events
- Coffee, tea, & snacks
- Networking Opportunities & Cocktail Parties
- Saturday Luncheon with Keynote Speaker – tbd
- The Chanticleer Banquet honoring the 2014 CBR award winning authors & titles
- Keynote speaker at Banquet
- Books By the Bay Book Fair on Sunday – OPEN to the PUBLIC with
- Author Readings & Signings
- Door Prizes
- Panel Discussions
- Cash Bar and Food available for purchase
- Author Table space at Books By the Bay included with two day registration fee.
- Drawings for Attendee Swag
Attendees may reserve rooms at a special rate via the hotel’s toll free reservation number 1-877-411-1200. All guest room reservations are based on availability. Special room rates are available. Hotel room rates are subject to local/hotel sales tax.
An alternative to the Hotel Bellwether is the Rodeway Inn
It is about a $5 taxi ride away from the Hotel Bellwether or a quick no-traffic five-minute drive away from the conference. The Rodeway Inn is located close to the Bellis Fair Mall on Meridian Avenue. Rooms average about $80 per night.
Books By the Bay Book Festival at the Hotel Bellwether’s Ballroom
–Sunday, Sept. 26, 2014 Free and Family Friendly; 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Books By the Bay will bring authors and readers together at this PNW book festival!
BBBB@BB will feature the following On-Stage Events with Convenient Seating for attendees:
- Ongoing Panel Discussions
- authors, book clubs, & publishing professionals
- Author Signings & Introductions
- Author Readings
- Door Prizes
- Cash Bar with PNW beer & wine. Food available for purchase